I decided to take a break and go out and play!
only one that was dry!! It started life as an acrylic domino, I then added alcohol inks,which is totally covered now,so I won't be doing that again! I then added some perfect medium and a layer of UTEE, heated and then added a couple of layers of fantasy film, I forget which one :~(
Then two more layers of UTEE and another layer of fantasy film,( this was all just playing about and seeing what happened if I did this and added that, you gotta love it!) then a final layer of UTEE,then I stamped a moth onto some clear shrink plastic,added gold pen detail and tardarrrr added some of my bargain chain and drilled hole in top and added hook. (the colours are beautiful and the camera has not picked them all out :~(.....)